The Clinical Pharmacology* database provides helpful and authoritative medication information to assist with personal healthcare management, such as:
- Prescription drugs
- Over-the-counter medicines
- Nutritional and herbal supplements
- Drug interactions (prescription, over-the-counter, herbal supplements)
- Identify unknown pills that have been separated from packaging
- Avoid the risk of medication errors
*Clinical Pharmacology is not a substitute for medical advice given by licensed healthcare practitioners. For specific questions related to your health and the use of medicines, talk with your doctor or health care provider.
Clinical Pharmacology is a reliable source of information. Northwestern Memorial Hospital is not responsible for its content.